Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint
Blend your moisturiser for a radiant glow
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cares for the skin
- For a sun-kissed glow
- Evens the skin tone
- £16.50 (£91.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Tuesday, 02 June: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
Blend the Translucent Bronzing Tint by Dr. Hauschka you any moisturiser to achieve a beautiful, healthy, sun-kissed glow. The formula contains witch hazel, olive oil, beeswax and natural pigments that come together to care for the skin and lend it an even, fresher and radiant appearance. The pigments balance unevenness and intensify the skin tone.
- Mix Translucent Bronzing Tint with a day cream in your palm then apply to your face and neck, including décolleté, if desired.
- The colour intensity depends on the amount of tint added.
- Reapplying several times intensifies the effect.
- Lightly dust with Silky Body Powder for a matte finish.
- For a more intense colour result, we recommend applying undiluted Translucent Bronzing Tint over the daytime skin care products. The intensity can be adjusted according to the amount of product used.
- For a summery-fresh look, apply Translucent Bronzing Tint directly to your cheeks as a subtle rouge.
- Truly 100% natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Never tested on animals
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or biodynamic cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
- Aqua (Water)
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil
- Anthyllis Vulneraria (Woundwort) Extract
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Bark/Leaf Extract
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Perfume (Fragrance) 
- Citral 
- Linalool 
- Farnesol 
- Benzyl Benzoate 
- Limonene 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- Benzyl Salicylate 
- Coumarin 
- Eugenol 
- Xanthan Gum
- Sodium Citrate
- bentonite (volcanic clay)
- Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil
- Magnesium Oxide
- Ci 75810 (Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex)
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Dr. Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint
| || ||10||(66%)|
| || ||4||(26%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
3 customer reviews in English
8 customer reviews in all languages