Eau Thermale JONZAC Konjac Facial Sponge
Gentle on the skin & completely natural
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanses & exfoliates in a gentle way
- 100% biodegradable
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 25 March: Order today until 09:00.
The sponge is made using the roots of the konjac plant that is native to Asia and well-loved in Japan and is rich in plant fibres.
Its most important cosmetic property is that it cleanses the skin giving it a micro-peeling providing it with a second-skin effect in form of a protective film. The complexion appears more radiant and naturally beautiful.
- Drench the sponge in warm water and leave it to expand before use.
- Wring out any excess water and cleanse the skin using gentle, massaging movements.
- The sponge is perfect for removing face masks or cleansing products.
- Tip: for an extra dose of softness, soak the sponge in Jonzac thermal spring water.
- Rinse the sponge after each use and leave to air dry.
- Gently wring out the sponge as to not damage the delicate plant fibres.
- The sponge shrinks and becomes hard when dry.
- Simply allow the sponge to soak up water before each use.
- Do not use the sponge when it is dry!
- Taking good care of the sponge extends its shelf life.
- Do not leave the sponge in the shower or bathtub.
- Dispose of the sponge in organic waste.
- 100% Konjac fibres
Questions & Answers about Eau Thermale JONZAC Konjac Facial Sponge
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology