- £5.45 (£10.90 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 20 July: Order today until 06:30.
With black cumin - freshness and care without peppermint, suitable during homeopathic treatment.
The black cumin seeds have been used since ancient times to strengthen the immune system. The extracted oil * contains valuable, polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are recommended for gum problems and intergrated in the mouthwash. Extracts of sage * and carvone ensure pleasant and fresh breath.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95,37% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
10.32% of vegetable ingredients are organic
- CO2-neutrally produced.
- Ingredients are of natural origin.
- Without synthetic dyes, fragrances and preservatives.
- Without fluoride.
- No sweetener added.
- PEG, SLS and Paraben free.
- Without genetically modified organisms.
- Without paraffins, silicones, and petroleum products.
- No animal testing (according to law).
- Natural essential oils increase the feeling of well-being
Questions & Answers about eco cosmetics Black cumin mouthwash
| || ||14||(45%)|
| || ||11||(35%)|
| || ||5||(16%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 14 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available