farfalla Bergamot Mint organic
Fresh lemony, slightly herbaceous scent with light mint notes
- Motivating effect
- Uplifts the mood
- Regarded as a "protection fragrance"
- Does not contain menthol
- £8.35 (£167.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 03 November: Order today until 06:30.
The composition of the bergamot mint essential oil is similar to that of the lavender oil blend which makes it perfect for all those that enjoy the scent of lavender. The oil blend is regarded as a "protection fragrance" that uplifts the mood, motivates and refreshes. It can also be of help when you are feeling fearful or down. This essential oil can be used in the sauna and is suitable for children - does not contain menthol.
- For personal aromatherapy and room fragrancing.
- When used for personal aromatherapy, please consult respective aromatherapy reference books.
- To uplift the mood, add a few drops to a fragrance lamp.
- Origin: India
- Plant: herb
- Extraction: steam distillation:
- Botanical name: Mentha citrata
- Mentha Citrata Leaf Oil 
- from controlled organic agriculture