farfalla Neroli 10% (Orange Blossom) Sel.
A magical fragrance
(£2,610.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- The best quality from conventional cultivation
- Calming & soothing
- Ideal oil for dry skin
Item no.: FAR-xxnero10s, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 7612534012935
Frequently bought together with farfalla Fragrance Light Junior
Imagine a walk through blooming orange groves. The intense, magical and beguiling scent pampers for an unforgettable experience. The orange blossoms are used to create this oil. It is ideal for the care of dry and sensitive skin and has relaxing and soothing properties.
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
- Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- Additive for homemade anti-stretch mark oil: 45 ml or organic almond oil mixed with 15 ml of organic wild rose oil, 12 drops of wild mountain lavender oil, 3 drops of neroli and 5 drops of sandalwood. Apply to the respective areas of the body on a daily basis.
|Categories - farfalla :||Gentle relaxation|
|Consistency / Dosage Form:||Oil|
|Product Type:||Essential Oils, Room Fragrances|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
- Citrus Aurantium Bigaradia
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
English reviews written for farfalla Neroli 10% (Orange Blossom) Sel.
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 review available in another language.
- No reviews available