farfalla Organic Lavandin Super
For a pleasant atmosphere
(£739.00 / l, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Light & herbaceous fragrance
- Activates & invigorates
- A mix of different varieties of lavender
Item no.: FAR-xxlavab, Content: 10 ml, EAN: 7612534010641
Frequently bought together with farfalla Fragrance Light Junior
Lavandin is a hybrid of different varieties of lavender and is grown in large quantities at low elevations in South of France. The organic Lavandin flowers are larger than those of the genuine lavender plant. The scent is characterised by a slightly bitter scent. The higher content of camphor in this essential oil makes it more energising than relaxing.
- For room scenting and personal aromatherapy.
Consult literature for use in aromatherapy.
- lavendula hybrida super
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Lavandin Super
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Lavandin Super
24 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 24 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available