farfalla Organic Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil
Strengthens & nourishes mature & dry skin
- Rich in vitamin E and provitamin A
- Promotes the protective barrier of the skin
- Cold-pressed & vegan
This extra virgin sea buckthorn pulp oil is rich in vitamin E, provitamin A and carotenoids. The latter is also responsible for the bright orange color of the oil. It has a skin regenerating and strengthening effect on the skin's barrier. This makes it ideal for the care of dry and aging skin.
Application: Mix in a ratio of 1:10 with another oil, such as almond oil or jojoba oil.
Caution: The oil has a strong color and can discolor clothing permanently.
Recipe: Replenishing Lip Balm
- Heat 3 g jojoba oil gently in a glass bowl over a water bath.
- Add 7 g shea butter and carefully melt together
- Do not allow the mixture to get too hot and stir well for a good consistency.
- Allow to cool briefly.
- Finally, stir in 2 g sea buckthorn pulp oil and 1 drop of melissa 10% essential oil.
- Allow to cool in a little tub.
- Origin: Germany
- Part of plant: Fruit
- Extraction method: Cold pressed
- Botanical name: Hippophae rhamnoides
Ingredients (INCI): HIppophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oiil
English reviews written for farfalla Organic Sea Buckthorn Pulp Oil
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available