- Floral & sweet
- Relaxing & mood enhancing
- Suitable for room scent & aromatherapy
- £10.15 (£203.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 12 March: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The essential oil fills the air with its sweet and floral aroma which relaxes the body, mind and soul whilst uplifting the mood. A sensual scent that clears away indispositions. Ylang ylang can be used in cosmetics, as a bath additive and room scent guaranteeing moments of sensuality and tenderness.
- Suitable for room scenting and aromatherapy.
- Tip: Place 4 - 5 drops of essential oil in a cup filled with cream and use as a bath additive.
Note: Consult aromatherapeutic trade literature before use.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about farfalla Organic Ylang Ylang Complete Grand Cru
What level of quality have this Ylang Ylang?
| || ||6||(66%)|
| || ||2||(22%)|
| || ||1||(11%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 5 ml