- £13.20 (£17.60 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 02 July: Order today until 10:00.
The natural sun cream has a high sun protection factor that protects against UVA and UVB rays. It is formulated for sensitive skin and is ideal for children. The cream is slightly tinted and does not form a white cast.
The cream uses 3 filters to shield the skin:
- Zinc oxide effectively absorbs UVA and UVB rays
- Oryzanol, a phytosterol obtained from rice brand, filters UVA rays
- Titanium oxide, a natural mineral substance, has a transparent finish on the skin and reflects UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply the product to the skin at least 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Reapply the cream several times a day (every 2 hours), particularly after sweating or swimming.
- Avoid the afternoon sun between 11 am and 4 pm.
- Keep babies and toddlers away from direct sunlight.
PAO: 4 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Coco Caprylate
- Titanium dioxide (coated, nano)
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Stearic Acid
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Daucus carota leaf extract 
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Xanthan Gum
- Acacia Senegal Gum
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Brassica napus seed oil
- Sodium Phytate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Levulinate 
- Sodium Anisate 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- From natural extracts
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Questions & Answers about Fitocose Baby Carota Tinted Face Suncream SPF 50
0 English reviews written for Fitocose Baby Carota Tinted Face Suncream SPF 50
- No reviews available