Florame Cleansing Oil
Removes impurities & make-up without causing any greasiness
- Suitable for all skin types
- Astringent effects
- For a radiant complexion
ECOCERT - Cosmos Organic
Cosmébio - COSMOS ORGANIC
- £18.10 (£9.05 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 8 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 22 March: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The light-weight Cleansing Oil by Florame lifts away dirt and make-up residues without causing dryness or greasiness. Formulated with astringent rosemary extract, that stimulates the skin, as well as chamomile and selected organic floral waters. The cleanser is ideal for all skin types and ensures a clean and glowing complexion.
- Apply to moist skin in the morning and in the evening.
- Lather a small amount of oil in the palm of the hands and apply to the face using circular motions.
- Rinse with water then follow up with a facial toner.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylyl/capryl Glucoside
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Flower Water 
- Centaurea Cyanus (Flower) Water 
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil 
- Citrus Limonum Peel Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil 
- Lavandula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil 
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf/twig Oil 
- chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil 
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil 
- Ocimum Basilicum (Tropical Basil) Oil 
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil 
- Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetiver) Root Oil 
- Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract 
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- aus kontrolliert biologischem Anbau