Florame "Tranquil Winter" Organic Aroma Box
Breathe easy & enjoy a pleasant atmosphere
- 1 x Organic Eucalyptus, 10 ml
- 1 x Organic Ravintsara, 10 ml
- 1 x Organic Tea Tree, 10 ml
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 01 February: Order before Thursday at 13:00.
The trio of organic oils gives your home a pleasant atmosphere.
- Do not use when pregnant, nursing or around children under the age of 7.
- Not suitable for people with a history of seizures or those allergic to essential oils.
- Consult a doctor prior to therapeutic use.
- Eucalyptus Globulus
- Cinnamomum Camphora
Organic Tea Tree
- Melaleuca Alternifolia
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P242 - Use non-sparking tools.
- P243 - Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P370+P378 - In case of fire: Use Co2, inert dust or foam to extinguish.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects