- Fine & with a slight peeling effect
- Oeko-Tex 100 / product class 1
The Magic Square is a little cloth composed of micro filament plastic, is 10 x 10 cm big and effortlessly cleanses the face. It removes excess sebum and make-up, with a peeling effect. Thus, the complexion becomes more and more refined. It corresponds to the German Oeko-Tex 100 / product class 1 and can, therefore, be used without risk to infants.
The fibre material is so fine, making it suitable for cleansing around the eye area, without leaving behind any residues. Also, make-up application hiccups can be corrected using this cloth.
The Magic Square absorbs four times the amount of water, thus less cleanser is required. Not only does it help reduce the amount of cleanser used, it is also eco-friendly. Unlike cotton pads that require a large amount of water during their production phase, these cloths, made from recycled, synthetic material, are produced in a climate-friendly way.
The Magic Squares are also cost-effective and waste-reducing when compared to using cotton pads.
- Pour a small amount of the Fun'Ethic Micellar Water on the damp Magic Square and cleanse the entire face.
- Use two cloths if necessary.
- Only use micellar water and lotion.
- No cleansing milk, cleansing cream, or cleansing oil should be used in conjunction with the Magic Square.
- These products may damage the Magic Square material.
- Rinse the Magic Square after each use with some clear water.
- These are only suitable for machine wash at temperatures between 40°C and 60°C.
- These cloths dry quickly and are reusable.
- One cloth can be used for the duration of a year.
- usable up to one year
- suitable for machine wash
- micro fine materials
- slight peeling effect
- risk-free material
- use in combination with the Fun'Ethic Micellar Water
|Product Type:||Cleansing Towels & Wipes|
|Content by Ethos :||Vegan|
| || ||1||(6%)|
| || ||3||(20%)|
| || ||4||(26%)|
| || ||2||(13%)|
| || ||5||(33%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 11 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available