- Pure coconut oil
- Easily digestible
- £13.95 (£13.95 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
In stock - In stock for a limited period only.
Delivery on Thursday, 12 August: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Fresh-pressed, organic coconut oil from Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka has the highest quality standards in comparison to other countries with respect to coconut oil. The nuts used for the oil stem from the most fertile soil in the world, are farmed in a sustainable manner and are particularly rich in minerals while being free from chemical fertilizers and herbicides. These conditions guarantee a highly nourishing and very fresh coconut oil that is manufactured from the season's freshest harvest.
The oil is obtained through steam distillation that removes most long-chained triglycerides. Thus, mainly medium-chained triglycerides are left behind resulting in a very high-quality oil that is easily digestible.
The health and cosmetic benefits of coconut oil are well-known on a global scale. It is a delicious cooking oil, can be used for oil-pulling or use as a massage oil, make-up remover or for hair and skincare purposes. Coconut delivers moisture, promotes hair growth and nourishes the scalp.
Range of Application:
- Use no more than 2 - 3 teaspoons of coconut oil when cooking.
- Only a small amount of coconut oil is needed when used as a massage oil.
- Apply a generous amount of coconut oil to the scalp and distribute through the lengthens of the hair. Leave on for a few hours (or overnight) as a nourishing treatment and shampoo the next morning.
- Place a small amount of coconut oil on a cotton pad and use to remove eye and face make-up.
- cocos nucifera oil (coconut)
Questions & Answers about fushi MCT Coconut Oil
English reviews written for fushi MCT Coconut Oil
- No reviews available