- £6.40 (£42.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
GYADA Cosmetics has created a sheet mask that frees the skin from dead skin cells. excess sebum, impurities and smog deposits. It contains a plant-based exfoliating complex with lactobionic acid, tomato, goji berry and pomegranate that ensures a clear and bright-looking complexion.
- disposable mask
- 100% natural cellulose - biodegradable
- nickel tested <0,0001%
- free from dyes, parabens, PEG, raw paraffin & silicone
- Ideally applied once a week or every two weeks.
- Place the mask on dry, clean skin.
- Remove after 15 minutes.
- Massage any residue into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Alternatively, remove any residue using a cotton pad.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Solanum Lycopersicum Extract
- caprylyl glycol
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract
- Magnesium lactate
- Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract 
- Punica Granatum Fruit Extract 
- Lactobionic acid
- Xanthan Gum
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Citrate
- Potassium lactate
- Citric Acid
- Magnesium Chloride
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Exfoliating & Brightening Face Mask No. 3
English reviews written for Gyada Cosmetics Exfoliating & Brightening Face Mask No. 3
3 customer reviews in all languages
| || ||1||(7%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available