Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Fortifying Shampoo
Gentle cleanser enriched with 3 Ayurvedic herbs
- £12.80 (£6.40 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 10 August: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
Ayurvedic herbs are combined with an innovative 3D hair complex containing hyaluronic acid with various molecular weights. The hyaluronic acid hydrates and forms a protective barrier on the hair fibres. Methi, maca and cassia extracts boost shine, suppleness and encourage hair manageability. They are rich in vitamins, minerals and essential amino acids that strengthen the hair and counteract hair loss.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to wet hair and scalp.
- Leave on for a few minutes then rinse well.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Coco Glucoside
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- cassia italica leaf extract
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Extract
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Sodium Pca
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Glyceryl Oleate
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Citric Acid
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture