Gyada Cosmetics Hyalurvedic Revitalising Hair Sheet Mask
Moisturising intensive care enriched with Ayurvedic herbs
- £9.10 (£15.17 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 10 August: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
The concentrated hair mask is made up of an innovative hyaluronic acid complex and selected Ayurvedic herbs. It combines the hydrating and protective properties of hyaluronic acid with 2 different kinds of molecular weights, and the nourishing effects of amla, marshmallow and cassia. Dry, frizzy and brittle hair types are optimally nourished and given added shine and suppleness. Amla is particularly abundant in revitalising and antioxidant-rich vitamin C while marshmallow moisturises and boost volume and suppleness. Cassia strengthens the hair for a healthy appearance.
- Place the sheet mask on towel-dried hair after cleansing.
- Ensure that the open is located in the front.
- Secure the mask with the adhesive strip.
- Massage the hair carefully in order to distribute the product.
- Remove the mask after approximately 15 minutes, rinse, dry and style as usual.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store in a cool & dry place.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Aqua (Water)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter
- cassia italica leaf extract
- Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Althaea Officinalis Root Extract
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Citric Acid
- Hexyl Cinnamal
- Sodium Benzoate
- Potassium Sorbate
- from organic agriculture
About Hair Sheet Masks
Questions & Answers about Hyalurvedic Revitalising Hair Sheet Mask
- 30 ml, 210 ml, 500 ml