- £8.30 (£13.83 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 March: Order before Monday at 10:00.
The sheet mask is specially formulated for dry and damaged hair types. It as a steam effect that promotes the absorption of the active ingredients by the hair. Muru muru butter, arginine, linseed oil as well as guarana and mallow extracts boost shine for healthy-looking hair.
- Place the sheet mask on clean, towel-dried hair, ensuring that the opening is in the front.
- Secure the mask to seal in the warmth.
- Gently massage the hair and scalp to distribute the mask.
- Remove the mask after 15 minutes and rinse the hair.
- Dry and style as usual.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Aqua (Water)
- Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter
- Malva Sylvestris Leaf Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange)
- Paullinia Cupana Extract
- Linum Usitatissimum Oil
- Arginine Ferulate
- Sodium Pca
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Heptyl Undecylenate
- Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Citric Acid
- from organic agriculture
About Hair Sheet Masks
Questions & Answers about Gyada Cosmetics Nourishing Hair Sheet Mask
| || ||9||(69%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||2||(15%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
1 customer review in English
7 customer reviews in all languages