Hands on Veggies Organic Sensitive 2in1 Shower Gel & Shampoo
Mild, organic care suitable for the whole family
Nutrient-boost for skin & hair
A particularly mild cleanser suitable for both hair and skincare. Kale, one of the most nutrient-dense vegetables, provides the skin and hair with needed vitamins and minerals. It also boosts collagen production. Chamomile soothes the skin and lends the hair brilliant shine. Skin and hair become wonderfully elastic.
- Suitable for all skin and hair types - in particular sensitive normal types
- Soothing and conditioning
- Mild scent, free from essential oils
- For improved product distribution, it is recommended to shake well before use. In doing so, it will also aid the foaming characteristics.
- Purely natural ferments and plant extracts are used as preserving agents
- Sustainable, recycled tubes made from sugar cane
- Certified organic, vegan and cruelty-free
- Kale protein
- Jojoba oil
- Chamomile hydrosol
- Dandelion extract
Ingredients (INCI): Aqua*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water*/**, Coco Glucoside*, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Lactobacillus Ferment*, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate*, Sodium Coco Glucoside Tartrate*, Citric Acid, Glycerin*/**, Pisum Sativum Peptide*, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate*, Hydrolyzed Kale Protein*, Taraxacum Officinale Root Extract*/** (Löwenzahnextrakt), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*/**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate*, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil*/**, Lactobacillus*, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract*/**, Hydrolyzed Carrot Protein*, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract*, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil*/**, Xanthan Gum*, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*/**, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Rice Protein*, Hydrolyzed Lemon Protein*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Humulus Lupulus Extract*.
* Ingredients from natural origin, ** Ingredients from organic agricultural source
English reviews written for Hands on Veggies Organic Sensitive 2in1 Shower Gel & Shampoo
30 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 30 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available