hello simple Zero Waste White Clay Face Mask
Very mild care for sensitive skin
(£5.99 / 100 g, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For dry & sensitive skin
- Gently cleanses & purifies the skin
- Refines the pores
Item no.: HES-HS-T-WC-001, Content: 120 g, EAN: 4260719520190
White clay, also known as kaolin, is the finest and mildest type of clay making it ideal for use on dry and sensitive skin. It is rich in minerals and trace elements that benefit the skin. Kaolin binds excess sebum and dirt whilst giving the skin a nourished and soft feel. The clay refines the pores and restores skin radiance.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of clay with 1 tablespoon of water until a creamy consistency is formed.
- Apply the paste to the face, neck and decollete with your hands or a face brush. Avoid the eye area.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes then rinse.
- Very dry skin: leave the mask on for no longer than 7 minutes.
- White clay doubles as a hair mask. It is the mildest type of clay and is therefore ideal for sensitive scalp types.