- Does not bleach the hair
- For long-lasting colour & shine
- Perfect for grey hair
- £9.90 (£9.90 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 22 July: Order today until 09:00.
Khadi Herbal Hair Colour Medium Blond lends grey hair a medium blond to medium red-blond shade, depending on the how long the plant dye is kept on the hair. The colour is long-lasting and does not fade. Blond and medium blond hair becomes darker, due to the addition of the natural colours included in the plant dye composition. Dark hair is condition but no visible colour change occurs.
Does not lighten the hair!
Contains no chemical additives, no preservatives or artificial colours.
- The longer the exposure time, the more intense and darker the colour outcome.
- The longer the exposure time, the more red components are deposited on the hair and the color outcome is strawberry blonde.
- The higher the temperature of the mixing liquid, the yellower the colour outcome. Therefore, using a temperature of the 50 °C is optimal and should not be increased.
- When used frequently, the additional colour glaze can darker the colour outcome.
- When used frequently, it is recommended to dye only the roots. Every fourth treatment can be used to dye all the hair.
For a more intense colour, without red components, it is recommended to apply a second colour treatment directly after the first application, as opposed to extending the exposure time of the first application.
We do not recommend the addition of acids (apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, etc.), as the colour outcome may result in a more intense shade of red.
- Apply to freshly washed, towel-dried hair
- Mix with warm water (50 °C, use a thermometer!). For improved longevity, a teaspoon of salt can be added to 50 g of powder.
- Apply liberally, cover the hair with foil and keep covered with a warm towel (or a heating cap).
- Exposure time ranges between 15 and 30 minutes with heat and up to 60 minutes without heat (see notes above).
- Rinse with warm water only.
- Do not use hot water, strong blow-drying, conditioners or treatments directly after the treatment.
- Only wash your hair with shampoo after 24 hours.
- Cassia Auriculata Leaf Powder
- Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder
- Juglans nigra husk powder
- Punica Granatum Rind Powder
- Uncaria Gambir Extract
- Terminalia Chebula Fruit Powder 
- Jatropha Curca Leaf Powder
- Quercus Infectoria Gall Extract
- Aegle Marmelos Rind Powder
- Rheum Emodi Root Powder
- Adhatoda Vasica Leaf Powder
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder 
- Cesalpinia Sappan Wood Powder
- Cordia Dichotomas Leaf Powder 
- from controlled organic agriculture
Directions for use - Khadi Herbal Hair Colours
Questions & Answers about Khadi® Herbal Hair Colour Medium Blond
| || ||48||(56%)|
| || ||17||(20%)|
| || ||10||(11%)|
| || ||7||(8%)|
| || ||3||(3%)|
1 customer review in English
63 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology