Khadi® Sensitive Herbal Wash Ayurvedic Powder Shampoo
Ayurvedic herbal blend for a gentle & traditional cleanse
- Ideal for sensitive scalp types
- Mild on the skin
- Suitable for children
BDIH - Cosmos Organic
- £6.60 (£13.20 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 01 February: Order today until 13:00.
The Sensitive Herbal Wash is a particularly mild, Ayurvedic herbal blend that provides the hair and scalp with an ultra-gentle cleanse. It possesses calming, highly nourishing and balancing properties. The composition is formulated to target the needs of sensitive skin and can be used on children's hair.
Directions for use:
- The sachet is sufficient for 1 application on medium-length hair.
- Place a sufficient amount of powder (depending on the length of your hair) into a bowl with warm water and mix until a fine, creamy paste is formed.
- Wet the hair then apply the paste to the scalp and lengthens of the hair, distributing it evenly with your hands.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water after approximately 5 minutes.
- Only use on healthy, intact skin and avoid direct contact with the eyes.
- The powder is ultra-fine. Do not inhale.
- Sapindus Mukurossi (Fruit) Extract 
- Acacia Concinna Fruit Powder 
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder 
- Justicia Adhatoda Leaf Powder 
- Azadirachta indica leaf powder (Neem) 
- Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Power 
- Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Powder 
- Trigonella Foenum Graecum Seed Powder 
- Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder 
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder 
- Chamomilla recutita flower powder 
- Ziziphus jujuba leaf powder 
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Sensitive Herbal Wash Ayurvedic Powder Shampoo
- 20 ml, 510 ml
- 200 ml
- 250 ml, 500 ml, 950 ml