La Saponaria DIY "Soap"
Natural cleansing base for individual cleansing products!
- For all skin types
- Concentrated formula
- Sufficient for 750 ml of cleansing gel
- With aloe gel & mild surfactants
- £8.35 (£1.67 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 20 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
This neutral cleansing base is perfect for all skin types and can be used by the whole family. It can be used on its own or as a base for tailor-made cleansers. The concentrated formula is sufficient for cleansing gels of a content of up to 750 ml.
- It can be used as is or for the production of shampoos, shower gels or liquid soap.
- Selected the desired recipe and the required raw materials.
- Pour the base soap into a clean container or directly into an empty bottle.
- Weigh and mix water and water-soluble active ingredients.
- Weigh oils and lipids and mix with essential oils/fragrances.
- Combine the active ingredients with the soap base directly in the bottle or container.
- Mix well and let the mixture rest for about 1 hour!
- Only use clean utensils and containers.
- The product is considered safe for use as such - however, including the ingredients in the formulas is your sole responsibility.
- Be sure to carefully read the information, warnings of each ingredient and tips beforehand.
- We recommend testing the product on a small part of the forearm before use. - If redness occurs, do not use the product.
- For optimum preservation, make sure that the pH level does not exceed 5.5!
Dosage - 100g cleanser base:
|Water & water-soluble active ingredients||Oils & fat-soluble ingredients||Essential oils|
|Body soap||10-30 g||0-0.5 g||0.2-0.5 g|
|Soap for hands/feet||5-10 g||0-0.5 g||0.2-0.5 g|
|Shampoo||30-50 g||0-0.5 g||0.2-0.5 g|
Here are two example recipes:
- Strengthening shampoo with wheat proteins:
- Water 30%
- Organic rose hydrolate 10%
- Nettle glycerine extract 10%
- Wheat protein (dissolved in water) 0.2%
- Natural conditioner 1%
- Petitgrain essential oil 0.2%
- Ylang ylang essential oil 0.3%
- Refreshing shower gel:
- 15% aloe vera gel
- Organic hamamelis hydrolate 10%
- Panthenol 1% (dissolved in aloe gel)
- Mint essential oil 0.3%
- Eucalyptus essential oil 0.2%
More recipes can be found under the "Do It Yourself Cosmetics" tab.
Do It Yourself Cosmetics
Questions & Answers about La Saponaria DIY "Soap"
English reviews written for La Saponaria DIY "Soap"
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
- 200 ml, 1.000 ml
- 20 ml
- 20 ml, 200 ml
- 200 ml, 500 ml, 950 ml
- 50 ml, 100 ml