La Saponaria Sweet Orange Oil
Cold-pressed, high-quality oil ideal for DIY cosmetics
- Suitable for all skin types
- Balancing properties
- Uplifts the mood
Sweet orange oil is obtained from the peel of the fruit using cold pressing methods. It possesses soothing, balancing and mood-uplifting properties. The oil is suitable for all skin types and can be used as a component of homemade cosmetics.
Percentage of oil commonly used in cosmetics as follows:
- 0.3% in face creams
- 1% in shower gels, shampoos and body care products
- 2% in soaps
- Only use the oil in diluted form when incorporated into cosmetics products.
- Fragrance lamps: 3 - 4 drops mixed in 3 tablespoons of water.
- Fire place: Place a few drops on 2 or 3 logs and allow to soak in for approx. 10 minutes before igniting the fire.
- Potpourri: Mix a few drops with almond oil before adding it to the potpourri. It is advised to add the oil drop by drop - 6 drops for every 200 g of potpourri should be sufficient.
- Humidifier: Add 6 -7 drops
- Heating device: Place 7 - 8 drops in a heat-resistant container filled with 300 ml of water.
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil