- £1.95 (£19.50 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £1.85 / Pc -5%
from 3 only £1.75 / Pc -10%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 29 September: Order today until 06:30.
This pore-deep cleanser is specially designed for blemished skin types thanks to its purifying properties and ability to reduce the formation of pimples. Dead sea salt ensures a gentle exfoliating effect while clay absorbs excessed sebum and mattifies the skin.
- Use several times a week.
- Apply to the skin and leave on for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol 
- Sodium Lactate
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Powder
- Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Zinc oxide
- Coco Glucoside
- Dehydroxanthan Gum
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract 
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice Powder 
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Sodium Pca
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Maris Sal (Sea Salt)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract 
- Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Oil
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water 
- Xanthan Gum
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Fragrance (Parfum) 
- Limonene 
- Citral 
- Linalool 
- Geraniol 
- Citronellol 
- Farnesol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Lavera Purifying Mask
| || ||36||(24%)|
| || ||45||(30%)|
| || ||35||(23%)|
| || ||17||(11%)|
| || ||16||(10%)|
2 customer reviews in English
68 customer reviews in all languages