- £4.67 £5.20 -10% (£4.67 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 03 February: Order today until 09:00.
Amla powder is one of the most widely used Ayurvedic medicinal herbs. It is rich in vitamin C with an intensive antioxidant effect and can be applied to skin and hair.
Amla strengthens the roots of the hair, provides more shine while counteracting premature greying and hair loss. At the same time it stimulates the hair growth and is often used for treating scalp problems. When used on a regular basis, hair may become darker in colour.
Amla is used as a face mask for the skin. As such, it has a nourishing, softening, deep cleansing effect to give the complexion a healthy radiance. It is also ideal for clarifying the skin and removing impurities as well as blackheads.
Note: Redness may be caused when using Amla. This is normal due to its high vitamin C content. It is recommended to only use Amla in a small quantities, increasing the dosage in time.
- Mix a sufficient amount of the powder with boiling water until a creamy paste is formed.
- Leave to stand for 20 minutes, covering the container with plastic wrap.
- Then apply the paste to the dry or slightly damp scalp and massage using circular motions.
- Distribute throughout the lengths of the hair and leave on for 20-50 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly with water or cleanse with a mild shampoo.
- Mix Amla powder with other plant powders or clays and water (the plant powders can be used in synergy as comprehensive and personalized skincare).
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
- Emblica Officinalis Fruit
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Amla
| || ||21||(72%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||6||(20%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 16 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available