- £6.05 (£6.05 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 11 December: Order before Monday at 09:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
This plant powder was prepared from finely ground rose blossoms. It is suitable for all skin types, in particular for sensitive and mature skin. The plant powder can be used for creating masks when combined with clay or other plant powders. Damask rose has a toning effect and ensures a radiant complexion.
- Mix the selected plant powders with water until a creamy paste is formed.
- Apply directly to the skin and leave on for a few minutes
- Then rinse with water.
Examples of mixtures:
- Damask Rose + Amla: for a toning, anti-aging mask
- Damask Rose + Bleaching Powder (Fuller's Earth): cleansing & refreshing
- Damask Rose + Neem: ideal for oily skin
- Damask Rose in bathwater: for refreshing & radiant skin
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Damask Rose
| || ||24||(77%)|
| || ||4||(12%)|
| || ||2||(6%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 13 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90 *
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology