Le Erbe di Janas Henna (warm red shade)
Coloring plant mixture for an intensive color result!
- Deep red shade
- Provides increased volume & shine
- Creates a creamy, easy-to-use paste
- £4.25 (£4.25 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 19 December: Order before Monday at 12:00.
Christmas order deadline: Order until latest 16 December at 23:59 o'clock (CET) using Express Delivery to receive your shipment before Christmas. . Read more here
This Henna by Le Erbe the Janas has a beautiful warm, deep red. The colour results are as follows:
- Copper red on light brown hair
- Intense red on medium brown hair
- Copper shimmer on dark/black hair
- Bright red on blonde hair
The fine powder forms a creamy paste when mixed with water, without causing any clumping. It contains no coarse fibres and washes out just as easily.
- The term "henna" primarily refers to the plant called Lawsonia inermis. It contains the colouring molecule Lawson, that attaches itself to the keratin layer of the hair shaft. Thus hair is both protected, volume enhanced and dyed at the same times. Henna also has a balancing effect on the skin's own sebum production and is effective against dandruff.
- This product is 100% natural and therefore completely free from sodium picramate or other chemical additives.
- Depending on hair length and density, mix the required amount of henna with hot water until a creamy paste is formed.
- Add half a spoonful of vinegar or lemon juice, mix well and cover for 12 hours (6 hours during summer).
- Then apply to clean, dry hair, leave on for 1-3 hours and rinse with plenty of water thereafter.
- The use of shampoo is not necessary. If the hair is very dry, a small amount of conditioner can be used.
- Henna can also be mixed with hot water and applied immediately.
|Hair length||Fine hair (circumference up to 7 cm)||Thick hair (circumference of 8 cm or thicker)|
|very short||30 gr||50 gr|
|short||50 gr||100 gr|
|chin-length||70-100 gr||150 gr|
|shoulder-length||11-130 gr||200-250 gr|
|middle of the back||200 gr||350-400 gr|
|very long||350-400 gr||500-600 gr|
- Lawsonia Inermis Leaf
Information about Herbal Hair Colors & Powders
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Henna (warm red shade)
| || ||38||(92%)|
| || ||2||(4%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
25 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology