Le Erbe di Janas Moringa
Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins & amino acids
- For fine, oily hair & dandruff-prone scalp types
- Ideal for mature & blemished skin
- Clarifies & hydrates
- £6.29 £7.40 -15%(£6.29 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Moringa is an Indian plant that grows up to 10 m tall and requires little water to survive. It is rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, minerals and vitamins as well as amino acids. It is characterised as a superfood and is often used in cases of malnourishment.
- Mix in warm water until a creamy consistency is formed.
- Can be mixed with other plant powders or clay.
- Cover the bowl for ca. 20 minutes before use.
- Ideal for fine, brittle hair.
- Can be used for dandruff-prone scalp types and oily hair.
- Moringa clarifies the scalp for a fresh and clean skin feel.
- Apply the paste to dry or slightly moist scalp. Use circular motions to apply the paste then distribute into the lengthens of the hair.
- Leave on for 20 - 50 minutes. Rinse with mild, diluted shampoo if needed.
- For an intensive clarifying effect, mix the moringa paste and add in combination with herbs or clays to your shampoo.
- Antioxidant-rich moringa provides optimum anti-aging care but can also be used on blemished or acne-prone skin types.
- Mix with clay or herb powders or use it as a standalone product.
- Leave on for 10 - 15 minutes. Do not allow it to dry on the skin. Use water or floral water to keep it moist on the skin.
- Avoid the eye and lip areas.
- Moringa oleifera leaf powder