- £5.45 (£5.45 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 23 September: Order before Wednesday at 09:00.
Shikakai translates to "fruit for the hair" and is used as a natural, astringent shampoo in Ayurveda. The powder is ideal for promoting a healthy, clear and fresh scalp, counteracting the formation of dandruff and strengthens the hair follicle and promotes hair growth.
Shikakai possesses special conditioning properties that leave the hair feeling soft and improves manageability. It is suitable for all hair types and removes excess sebum. If you suffer from very dry hair, it is recommended to use the Shikakai powder very sparingly or mix it with amla.
- Mix with hot water until a yoghurt-like consistency is formed.
- Other plant powder can be added to the mixture.
- Cover the bowl and leave to rest of 20 minutes.
- Apply the paste to damp hair and use as you would a conventional shampoo, ensuring to massage the scalp as you cleanse.
- Distribute throughout the lengthens of the hair and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse the hair well thereafter.
- To boost shine and softness it is advised to follow with a vinegar rinse.
- strengthens the roots of the hair & promotes hair growth
- counteracts the formation of dandruff
- cares for & softens the hair
- Acacia Concinna Fruit
Tips for plant powders & clays
Questions & Answers about Le Erbe di Janas Shikakai
How do I use this shampoo?
Is it whole shikakai or powder?
| || ||9||(60%)|
| || ||3||(20%)|
| || ||2||(13%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology