Le Erbe di Janas Walnut Husk
Warm brown tone
- For hair care
- Suitable as a hair-dyeing additive
- Doubles as a tanning oleolite
- £6.10 (£6.10 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
This product is currently out of stock! Unfortunately, we have not been informed when the product will be available again. Click on the "Notify me when available" button down below to receive a notification when the product is back in stock.
Walnut husks possess dyeing properties, regulate sebum and boost shine when used as a hair care product. It regenerates the skin and doubles as a tanning oleolite.
- Warm, chestnut nuances.
- The colour outcome is not particularly intense more does it last long when used as a standalone product.
- The husks are best mixed with henna to create red, chestnut nuances or henna and indigo for darker, chestnut tones.
- Apply to fair hair or hair with blonde tones to lend is ash blonde or brown chestnut shades.
- It creates beautiful reflections on brown chestnut or dark hair.
- Ideal for neutralising an orange tinge formed from using henna. Creates a warm copper tone.
- Mix the powder with warm water until a yoghurt-like consistency is formed.
- Cover the container and let it stand for 15 minutes.
- Apply to dry or damp hair and leave on for at least 60 minutes and up to 2 hours - depending on the desired colour intensity.
- Rinse well and use a diluted shampoo if needed.
- Follow with a conditioner if you have dry hair and a vinegar rinse as the last step.
- Mix 10 g or powder with 100 ml of sesame oil and leave to macerate in a sealed container for 10 days. Shake once a day.