- Contains natural sunscreen
- Waterproof & long-wearing
- Oil-free & non-comedogenic
- £15.00 (£150.00 / 100 g)
- from 2 only £14.25 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
The Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation melts into the skin for a perfectly even application - flawless complexion. The foundation is completely composed of natural ingredients to promote skin health and purity, preventing impurities. Additionally, the foundation contains a natural sun protection factor of 15.
- protects the skin from the harsh effects of the sun
- comes with a sifter for reduce fall-out
- light-reflecting mica conceals wrinkles and impurities
- waterproof & long-wearing
- oil-free; suitable for all skin types
- antibacterial, active ingredients
Best applied using the Lily Lolo Super Kabuki Brush. Note: When selecting a shade, note that many skin tones appear darker during summer and lighter during winter!
First, moisturize the skin with cream and wait until it has been absorbed completely.
- Sprinkle a small amount of foundation on the lid.
- Pick up the powder using the Super Kabuki Brush and ensure that the powder has been evenly distributed on the brush.
- Start applying the foundation to the area of the skin that needs it the most. Apply using circular motions.
- The foundation is buildable. Start with a thin layer and build the coverage as required.
- For long-lasting wear, spray the Lily Lolo Make-up Mist after foundation application.
How To: Mineral Foundation by Lily Lolo Mineral Cosmetics
Lily Lolo Make Up Tutorial
Questions & Answers about Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF 15
Do you also sell wholesale in bags of powder ?
| || ||1718||(68%)|
| || ||605||(23%)|
| || ||132||(5%)|
| || ||38||(1%)|
| || ||28||(1%)|
51 customer reviews in English
1805 customer reviews in all languages
- 1 l, 500 ml