- £13.00 (£325.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 24 February: Order before Wednesday at 06:30.
Logona's Natural Nail Polish is innovative and certified for beautifully groomed nails. The big brush ensures even application. The formulation is odourless and was developed on the basis of natural raw materials, making it free from:
- formaldehyde & formaldehyde resin
- dibutyl phtalate
- Remove any nail polish residues and clean hands thoroughly
- First shake then apply the nail polish to the fingernails using the big brush applicator.
- Leave to dry for 5 - 10 minutes before applying another coat.
- For more shine, follow with a coat of Logona's Natural Nail Top Coat and leave to dry for approximately 10 minutes.
- Use the Logona Natural Nail Polish Remover once you are ready to remove the nail polish.
- Alcohol Denat 
- Aqua (Water)
- Ethyl Lactate
- Tin Oxide
- May Contain (+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- Ci 75470
- Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide)
- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides)
- Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)
- from controlled organic agriculture
Contains carmine as a color additive
About Natural Nails
About Logona Cosmetics
Questions & Answers about LOGONA Natural Nail Polish
| || ||25||(46%)|
| || ||8||(14%)|
| || ||11||(20%)|
| || ||4||(7%)|
| || ||6||(11%)|
1 customer review in English
44 customer reviews in all languages