Lunette menstrual cup. size 1
Reliable period care
(Price shown includes 5% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Made from medical silicone
- Eco-friendly & durable
- Capacity: 25 ml
- UK Vegan Society
Item no.: WOL-LUN01.1, Content: 1 Pc, EAN: 6438458000602
The menstrual cup. size 1 is ideal when experiencing light to normal flow and typically replacing tampons/sanitary towels 2 - 3 times a day.
Disposable period care products result in a large amount of waste. The menstrual cup. by Lunette is a sustainable, economical and eco-friendly alternative to disposable counterparts. It is easy to use and clean and lasts for years with proper care. The Period Cup collects blood flow without disturbing the intimate flora and is comfortable to wear. Furthermore, it can be worn when working out or overnight.
Directions for use:
- Clean your hands and the cup thoroughly using the cup cleansing gel.
- Fold the cup in on itself to make it flat and then in half to form a C shape.
- Get into a comfortable position and relax. Keep the cup folded and guide it into the vagina, rim first.
- Try different folds that accentuate the insertion point: Most use the typical C-fold. However, there are many ways to fold a Lunette. Check out the most common different folds that you can use with your period cup.
- Grasp the bottom of the cup and gently squeeze to break the seal — don’t pull the stem, it will just make the suction stronger. Empty out the contents of the cup into the toilet.
- The Lunette Period Cup should be cleaned before and after your periods, and after emptying. Wash using hot water and Lunette Feelbetter Cup Cleanser, which is specially designed for silicone cups.
- First-time users: Check that the air holes around the top are fully open. Wash your hands and clean your cup with water and mild soap (seriously, none of the scented stuff). Boil it in a large pot for 20 minutes before you use it for the first time.
- Cleaning during your period: First, tip the blood into the toilet. Rinse with cold water and then wash with warm water. Use Lunette’s specially formulated menstrual cup wash to make it squeaky clean.
- Your period is over — now what?: When your period is over, disinfect your cup by boiling it in water for 5-10 minutes. Lunette should be disinfected before and after your periods.
- Cleaning when you’re out and about: The Lunette Cupwipes are handy while camping or in a gross porta potty. They eliminate most germs and enable you to use the cup safely, even if water is not available. Wipes are packed separately so they are easy to carry with you.
Features & dimensions:
- light to medium flow
- 25 ml shaft
- diameter: 41 mm
- height: 47 mm
- capacity: 25 ml
- measurement markings: 5 ml & 13.5 ml
Questions & Answers about Lunette menstrual cup. size 1
English reviews written for Lunette menstrual cup. size 1
FAIR Squared Period CupSize M Natural Colour - Size XL Natural Colour