MÁDARA Organic Skincare Plant Stem Cell Antioxidant Body Sunscreen SPF 30
Innovative sunscreen that provides natural protection
- £19.30 (£19.30 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 03 June: Order before Thursday at 06:30.
This certified, high-performance sunscreen has a patented stem cell complex composed of Northern dragonhead that delivers a high dosage of antioxidants to neutralise free radicals. Raspberry seed oil and vitamin F boost the sun protection factor and restore the skin while the silky, transparent texture glides on the skin. A citrusy scent makes the sunscreen a joy to use.
The Plant Stem Cell Antioxidant Body Sunscreen SPF 30 provides broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection while counteracting skin aging. Ideal for the beach and all sorts of outdoor activities.
- Apply liberally before sun exposure.
- Re-apply after swimming/washing and towel drying.
Pro tip for urban dwellers:
- Use daily on sun-exposed body areas (shoulders, legs, hands) before hitting the streets.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice 
- Zinc oxide
- Isoamyl Laurate
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate
- Glycerin 
- Sorbitan Olivate
- Cera Alba (White Beeswax) Extract 
- Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Sodium Chloride
- Sorbitan Caprylate
- Dracocephalum ruyschiana cell culture extract
- Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil 
- Palmitic Acid
- Stearic Acid
- Benzoic Acid
- Aqua (Water)
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C)
- Sodium Phytate
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Geraniol 
- from organic agriculture
- made using natural raw ingredients
- from natural essential oils
How to I find a suitable SPF for my skin tone?
Sun Protection Products - Instructions & Warnings
Questions & Answers about Plant Stem Cell Antioxidant Body Sunscreen SPF 30
| || ||5||(41%)|
| || ||3||(25%)|
| || ||2||(16%)|
| || ||2||(16%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
6 customer reviews in all languages