Matarrania Organic Anti-Frizzing Hair Serum
Conditions hair & scalp - defines curls
- Suitable for dry & damaged hair
- Mends split ends
- Nourishes & strengthens
- Tames the hair
Dry, damaged and frizzy hair is nourished while the combination of essential oils and rosemary extracts strengthen and stimulate the hair. Furthermore, the serum contains coconut oil which is known for it nourishing properties and tames unruly hair.
The oil blend doubles as a hair styling product that defines curls and keeps frizz in check.
- Use a few drops of oil and work it through wet or dry hair.
- Also suitable for colour-treated hair.
- Split ends: Apply 1 drop of oil to the ends of the hair. Repeat on all areas affected by split ends. Leave on for 20 minutes and shampoo as usual.
- Dry, frizzy hair: Work through the hair up to twice a day to benefit from the nourishing effects. Hair becomes softer and looks more groomed after a few days of use. Distribute a few drops through freshly washed hair.
- Defined curls: Distribute 1 - 2 drops after washing the hair and dry as usual.
- Dry scalp & to strengthen the hair: Massage a few drops into the scalp and roots. Wrap the hair in a warm towel and leave on for 20 minute. Shampoo as usual.
- Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil 
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil 
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis(Rosemary) Extract 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil 
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil 
- Limonene 
- Citral 
- Linalool 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about Matarrania Organic Anti-Frizzing Hair Serum
It says that it is plastic free, but isn't the spray part made of plastic?
Is Matarrania Organic Anti-Frizzing Hair Serum a flammable product?
| || ||8||(57%)|
| || ||4||(28%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||1||(7%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
9 customer reviews in all languages