- £11.85 (£7.90 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 16 July: Order before Monday at 06:30.
MaterNatura's Acid Hair Rinse is a ready-to-use product that can be used before or after blow-drying to seal the hair cuticle and boost softness and shine. Selected fruit acids and rose geranium counteract limescale deposits that may lead to frizzy, dull and matted hair.
The hair rinse is suitable for all hair types such as dull, coarse, bleached, dyed or chemically processed hair.
- Lactic acid and glycolic acid work in synergy with orange floral water to balance and restabilise the natural pH level of the hair by counteracting limescale deposits.
- Panthenol, essential oils obtained from citrus fruits and rose geranium, as well as plant extract derived from mango and passionflower, deliver moisture and seal the hair cuticle.
- The hair becomes visibly shinier, easy to comb, tamed, soft and the frizz is reduced.
- Spray the hair rinse on damp hair after using shampoo, conditioner or a hair mask.
- Ensure that the hair is coated evenly.
- Be sure to target the ends and lengthens of the hair.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Style and dry the hair as usual.
Did you know... ?
- ... DIY rinse products that do not contain a sufficient balancing pH value can have an effect on the structure of the hair, much like aggressive hair treatment?
- ... the MaterNatura's ready-to-use Acidic Hair Rinse with Rose Geranium is based on the hair's pH level and has a neutral scent?
- ... it fights frizz and dryness and boosts shine after using henna or other Ayurvedic herbs?
PAO: 12 months
- Aqua (Water)
- Alcohol Denat
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil
- Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water 
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract
- Passiflora Edulis Flower Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract 
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract 
- Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract 
- citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower extract
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about MaterNatura Acidic Hair Rinse with Rose Geranium
| || ||24||(48%)|
| || ||11||(22%)|
| || ||10||(20%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||3||(6%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 29 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available