MaterNatura Purifying Face Cleansing Gel with Lemon Flowers
Effectively clarifies combination & oily skin types
- £9.25 (£9.25 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Monday, 17 December: Order before Thursday at 12:00.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 12 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Thie Purifying Face Cleansing Gel with Lemon Flowers was specially developed for combination, oily and blemished skin. It contains pure plant cleansing substances that do not irritate the skin. Furthermore, it is refreshing and deeply cleanses the pores. Lemon and orange help balance sebum production to ensure a radiant complexion. Cornflower and lemon balm extracts hydrate the skin, soothing and refreshing it. The extremely mild skin cleansing gel does not disturb the skin's protective barrier and leaves the skin soft, radiant, refreshed and cleansed.
Application: Apply morning and evening to damp face, neck and décolleté and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Notes: Keep away from sunlight and heat. Avoid coming into contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- Citrus medica limonum peel or organic lemon peel extract has astringent properties - vitamin C has an anti-radical effects which regulate sebum production. Oily skin is cleansed thanks to its balancing and moisturizing effect. Due to the astringent and antibacterial properties, it is effective against acne. But can also be incorporated as an anti-aging ingredient, binding free radicals effectively.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis flower extract or organic sweet orange blossom extract consists mainly of terpenes and has toning, antiseptic properties. It stimulates microcirculation. Moreover, it is regenerating and firming and has a very pleasant fragrance.
- Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil, or organic sweet orange peel oil is an essential orange oil, that is ideally suited for combination skin because of its cleansing effect. It also fights wrinkles with its energizing and relaxing properties.
- Centaurea cyanus flower water or cornflower water is anti-inflammatory and astringent. It soothes, calms, hydrates.
- Melissa officinalis leaf extract or organic balm extract contains flavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties to soothe and reduce swelling.
- Aqua (Water)
- Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate
- Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract 
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel 
- Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Extract 
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract 
- Sodium Olivamphoacetate
- Sodium Sunflower Seed Amphoacetate
- Decyl Glucoside
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Lactic Acid
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Benzoic Acid
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Sodium Hydroxide
- from controlled organic agriculture
New MaterNatura Products
Questions & Answers about Purifying Face Cleansing Gel with Lemon Flowers
| || ||24||(30%)|
| || ||26||(32%)|
| || ||17||(21%)|
| || ||10||(12%)|
| || ||2||(2%)|
2 customer reviews in English
47 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde shopping highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 1 free sample per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology