Pai Skincare Age Confidence Cream Echium & Macadamia
Rich in ingredients that firm & promote skin elasticity
- £59.00 (£118.00 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Wednesday, 04 March: Order before Monday at 06:30.
The Age Confidence Cream contains carefully selected plant extracts that replace the fats produced by the body in order to maintain the well-being of mature and very dry skin. The cream is rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that protect and support maintaining the health of the skin during the aging process.
- Paterson's curse (Echium) CO2 extract: rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids that aid in smoothing the skin and improving its appearance.
- Macadamia oil: softens and improves the levels of omega 7 (Palmitic acid) for increases skin elasticity to counteract fine lines. Palmitic acid is produced by the skin to maintain the moisture levels - this naturally decreases as we age.
- Apply to the skin in the morning to serve as a moisture boost.
- Use 1 - 2 pumps of cream and massage into the skin of the face and neck.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Suitable for external use only.
- Aqua (Water)
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil 
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Anisate
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Lactic Acid
- Components of natural essential oils & controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Pai Skincare Age Confidence Cream Echium & Macadamia
| || ||5||(50%)|
| || ||3||(30%)|
| || ||2||(20%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
1 customer review in English
6 customer reviews in all languages
- 10 ml, 30 ml
- 100 ml, 200 ml
- 100 ml, 250 ml, 1.000 ml
- 500 ml, 1 l
- 10 ml, 50 ml