Pai Skincare Salvation Jane Omega Rich Moisturizer
Enriched with Echium & omega fatty acids
- £59.40 (£118.80 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Friday, 11 December: Order before Friday at 06:30.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 15 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
The no-compromise natural formula encourages elasticity and hydrates as it smooths the skin. This moisture cream is specially designed for dry, mature skin types and delivers omega fatty acids and antioxidants obtained from echium. Hyaluronic acid plumps the complexion.
- Apply 1 - 2 pumps of cream to clean, dry skin.
- Use on the face and neck.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin.
- Can be used throughout the day to replenish moisture.
- In Australia, echium is nicknamed “Salvation Jane” as it is often the last plant standing in a drought. Given she’s the powerhouse in this skin-saving moisturiser, it was only right we put her front and centre.
- Aqua (Water)
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil 
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil 
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil
- Cetearyl Glucoside
- Prunus Domestica Seed Oil 
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil 
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Anisate
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil 
- Sodium Levulinate
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil 
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
- Lactic Acid
- Limonene 
- Linalool 
- Citronellol 
- Geraniol 
- from organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils