- £20.85 (£69.50 / 100 ml)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 2 items in stock - Limited stock available
Delivery on Wednesday, 25 September: Order before Monday at 09:00.
The hypoallergenic moisturiser for increased softness, nourishment and a boost in radiance. It contains protective components, too. Apricot seed oil and shea butter leave the skin feeling silky-smooth and strengthened. The cream has a light yet rich consistency while its cooling effect benefits redness, dryness and irritations. An added bonus is that the moisturiser is free from fragrances and essential oils.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Patch test prior to first use.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ingredients are listed on the packaging.
- Safe to use during pregnancy.
- Suitable for men and women of all ages.
- Aqua (Water)
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Stearic Acid
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Vegetable Glycerin 
- prunus armeniaca kernel oil 
- Phenethyl Alcohol
- caprylyl glycol
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Coco Glucoside
- Phytic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- from organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about PHB Ethical Beauty Gentle Moisturiser
| || ||28||(57%)|
| || ||14||(28%)|
| || ||3||(6%)|
| || ||1||(2%)|
| || ||3||(6%)|
2 customer reviews in English
32 customer reviews in all languages
Ecco Verde Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United Kingdom from £42.90
A minimum of 2 free samples per order
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology