Supports the dental hygiene ritual
- £9.20 (£3.68 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £8.74 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Thursday, 06 May: Order before Monday at 10:00.
Merely cleaning the teeth is not sufficient for optimum dental and oral hygiene. Bacteria can rapidly accumulate on the tongue and the gums causing dental plaque, tooth decay and unpleasant odours. Therefore, it is advisable to use mouthwash. It removes bacteria and cleans hard-to-reach areas.
This mouthwash is free from alcohol. It cleanses and strengthens the mouth and teeth with essential oils obtained from spearmint, ravintsara and lemon, providing a feeling of freshness. The gentle formula is suitable for sensitive gums and ideal if you are looking to avoid alcohol in the products that you use.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Use the lid to measure the amount of mouthwash needed.
- Swirl the mouthwash in your mouth after brushing the teeth for 30 seconds then spit it out.
- Aqua (Water)
- Pentylene Glycol
- Fragrance (Parfum) 
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil 
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil 
- Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil 
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Levulinate
- Sodium Anisate
- Lactic Acid
- Limonene 
- natural component of 100% purely natural essential oils
- from controlled organic agriculture
Questions & Answers about Primavera Mouthwash
English reviews written for Primavera Mouthwash
- 30 ml, 100 ml
- 2 Flavours
- 100 ml, 275 ml
- 500 ml
- 500 ml