Aromatherapy for the body & soul
The myrrh tree, native to northeast Africa, can grow up to 10 meters tall. If the bark of the tree is cut, liquid resin, the myrrh, flows from it. In naturopathy, the resin is used for oral care, for skin problems or during the cold season. It also supports meditation with its grounding effect.
- Aromatherapeutic skincare. Mix max. 15 drops with 50 ml of Primavera organic almond oil.
- For DIY cosmetics, rubs, wraps and bath additives
- For room scenting!
- base note
- Ethiopia, Somalia
Part of plant:
- steam distillation
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P264 - Wash ... thoroughly after handling.
- P270 - Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
- P330 - Rinse mouth.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed