Primavera Organic Marjoram
Spicy & sweet scent with relaxing effects
Herbaceous marjoram is a true sun worshiper and reaches a height of up to 80 cm. The annual herb is a popular spice, especially in the kitchen, and helps to digest heavy meals better. In naturopathy, it is often used during the cold season or difficulty sleeping.
Application: Aromatherapeutic skincare product or mix max. 15 drops with 50 ml Primavera organic almond oil.
- top and heart note
- Egypt, France
Part of plant:
- steam distillation
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233 - Keep container tightly closed.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331 - IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P403+P235 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H361 - Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child (state specific effect if known)(state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard)
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects