Primavera Pine Needle Essential Oil
For fresh air
(£89.80 / 100 ml, Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Spicy-fresh scent
- Relieves coughs and colds
Item no.: PRIM-10522, Content: 5 ml, EAN: 4086900105225
The pine is an evergreen tree that can grow 30 to 60 feet high. Lumber, paper, cellulose, but also musical instruments are manufactured using pine. Pine needle is used for cold remedies and for improving indoor air.
Use: cosmetic application for aromatherapy treatment. * Mix maximum 10 drops with 50 ml of organic almond oil.
- Head-heart note
Part of Plant:
- Picea Obovata
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P331 - Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Primavera Pine Needle Essential Oil
0 English reviews written for Primavera Pine Needle Essential Oil
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available