- £6.25 (£125.00 / 100 ml)
- from 2 only £5.95 / Pc -5%
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 6 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 08 November: Order today until 10:00.
The mandarin is a small evergreen citrus tree; green mandarins are harvested somewhat immature. Mandarins are smaller than orange fruits and have a characteristic sweet flavor. They are harvested from October to January. Mandarin is used in perfumes and cosmetics as well as food flavorings.
Use: aromatherapy: mix max. 15 drops with 50 ml organic almond oil
- Top note
Part of Plant:
- Cold press
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Primavera Organic Green Mandarin Essential Oil
English reviews written for Primavera Organic Green Mandarin Essential Oil
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available