- Refreshing & revitalising
- Clear, herbaceous aroma
- Suitable for aromatherapy
Rosmarinus officinalis ct camphor
Rosemary is an evergreen shrub, an ancient medicinal and aromatic plant that is native to the Mediterranean and prefers sunny locations. Rosemary is also cultivated as a herb. In ancient times, rosemary was a symbol of Aphrodite's and symbolized loyalty. Rosemary was part of the famous "Hungarian water", one of the oldest perfumes in the world. It is part of the seasoning mix "herbes de Provence" and is an important raw material for perfume, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals.
Use: aromatherapy: mix max. 15 drops with 50 ml organic almond oil
- Top note
Part of Plant:
- Extraction: distillation
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P301+P310 - If swallowed: Contact the nearest poison control centre or doctor immediately.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- Suspected of causing genetic defects.
Questions & Answers about Primavera Organic Rosemary Camphor
English reviews written for Primavera Organic Rosemary Camphor
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available