puremetics Lemon Deodorant Stick
Natural protection & care
- Suitable for all skin types
- Fresh lemony scent
- Paper packaging
PETA Cruelty Free
- £11.00 (£22.00 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 5 items in stock
Delivery on Monday, 10 August: Order before Tuesday at 06:30.
The fresh scent of lemon invigorates the senses and uplifts the mood. At the same time, the armpits are protected thanks to a blend of natural, high-quality ingredients that do not dry out the skin. Ideal for a feeling of freshness.
- Press the base of the deodorant upwards.
- Apply a thin layer to the armpits.
- Gently tap the deodorant on a surface to get it back into its packaging.
- Best stored at room temperature and away from direct light and heat.
- If the deodorant becomes too soft, simply put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Tear off the label and dispose of in residual waste.
- The rest of the packaging can be disposed of in waste-paper.
- Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil 
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter 
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/nut/stem Oil
- Limonene 
- Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract
- Salvia Sclarea Oil
- Linalool 
- Citral 
- Geraniol 
- from controlled organic agriculture
- from natural essential oils
Questions & Answers about puremetics Lemon Deodorant Stick
- 2 fragrances