puremetics Macadamia Orange Shampoo Powder
Gently cleanses, pampering the senses
- Ideal for oily hair
- Suitable for sensitive scalp types
- pH value: approx. 5.5
PETA Cruelty Free
- £6.10 (£12.20 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Only 7 items in stock
Delivery on Wednesday, 30 September: Order before Friday at 06:30.
Plant-based coconut surfactants found in this powder are particularly gentle on the hair and scalp. The shampoo can be used as a standalone products or DIY liquid shampoo when mixed with water. It is enriched with essential oils that delight the senses. Plastic-free product.
- Powder shampoo:
- Rub a small amount of powder in the palm of your hands until the crumbs have been smoothed out.
- Apply to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage to cleanse and rinse well.
- Liquid shampoo:
- Mix 25 g of powder with 75 ml of boiled water that has cooled down.
- Use a whisk to mix the shampoo.
- Pour into a soap dispenser or old shampoo bottle.
- Allow to infuse overnight to create a creamy texture.
- Use as you would a conventional shampoo.
- Store the shampoo powder in a dark and dry place.
- The DIY liquid shampoo has a shelf life of 4 weeks.
- Dispose of as waste-paper.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Zea mays (corn) starch
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
- Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil
- Perfume (Fragrance)
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel
- Citric Acid
- Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol)
- Potassium Sorbat