puremetics Oat Milk Lemon Shampoo Powder
Practical & easy to use
- Suitable for all hair types
- Easy to use
- pH value: approx. 5.5
PETA Cruelty Free
- £5.20 (£10.40 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 15 December: Order before Monday at 06:30.
Last Chance for Christmas Orders: Order at the latest by 15 December at 23:59 CET. Click here for more details
Oat milk and lemon are used to fragrance the shampoo. The powder can be used as a standalone shampoo or DIY liquid shampoo when mixed with water. Mild surfactants gently cleanse the hair for natural shine.
- Powder shampoo:
- Rub a small amount of powder in the palm of your hands until the crumbs have been smoothed out.
- Apply to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage to cleanse and rinse well.
- Liquid shampoo:
- Mix 25 g of powder with 75 ml of boiled water that has cooled down.
- Use a whisk to mix the shampoo.
- Pour into a soap dispenser or old shampoo bottle.
- Allow to infuse overnight to create a creamy texture.
- Use as you would a conventional shampoo.
- Store the shampoo powder in a dark and dry place.
- The DIY liquid shampoo has a shelf life of 4 weeks.
- Dispose of as waste-paper.
Questions & Answers about puremetics Oat Milk Lemon Shampoo Powder
- 236 ml, 390 ml