puremetics Rosemary Tea Tree Shampoo Powder
Gently cleanses - perfect for fighting dandruff
£5.20 (£10.40 / 100 g)
Price shown includes 20% VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Ideal for normal hair
- Suitable for dry scalp types
- pH value: 5.5
- PETA Cruelty Free
Item no.: CEL-P-SP-005, Content: 50 g, EAN: 4260519421802
The powder can be used as a standalone product or as a DIY liquid shampoo. Plant surfactants obtained from coconut gently cleanse the hair and scalp. Rosemary and tea tree essential oils exude a delicious scent. Perfect for counteracting dandruff.
- Powder shampoo:
- Rub a small amount of powder in the palm of your hands until the crumbs have been smoothed out.
- Apply to wet hair and scalp.
- Massage to cleanse and rinse well.
- Liquid shampoo:
- Mix 25 g of powder with 75 ml of boiled water that has cooled down.
- Use a whisk to mix the shampoo.
- Pour into a soap dispenser or old shampoo bottle.
- Allow to infuse overnight to create a creamy texture.
- Use as you would a conventional shampoo.
- Store the shampoo powder in a dark and dry place.
- The DIY liquid shampoo has a shelf life of 4 weeks.
- Dispose of as waste-paper.
Questions & Answers about puremetics Rosemary Tea Tree Shampoo Powder
English reviews written for puremetics Rosemary Tea Tree Shampoo Powder
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available